Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

SEPHORA

Hi hi!
I ordered some things off of sephora.com today and they came! So I'd like to share what I got with you guys..
The first thing I got was the Too-Faced 'Beauty in a Box' the Nude Revue, this is what it looks like.

It comes with and eyeshadow duo in the colors teddybear & heaven, a mini primed and poreless face primer, lash injection mascara, mini shadow insurance, the pink leopard bronzer (that i will be using as a blush), and a lipstick in centerfold! I've only tried the primed and poreless face primer, shadow insurance, and the lipstick. and I am very impressed with all of them! I might do a review on this set once i've tried all the products. PRICE: $38



the next thing I ordered was the Stila Collectible Travel Palette No. 1: Road to Radiance - Across the USA.($10) here it is!

It comes with 4 eyeshadows in snow bunny, southern belle, valley girl, and city chick! and then a convertable blush in hibiscus. (which means it can be a lipgloss or a blush) I haven't tried these products yet, but already i am pleased because i believe I could make a whole look with this one pallette!





Next I got some lip balm called rosebud salve ($6). This lipbalm is awesome. next time you make an order at Sephora pick up this, you wont be dissapointed!


and last but not least, was the sephora brush shampoo. ($6) haven't tried it yet, but i will be soon! (:

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment